For those creative enough to want to make a piece of Scogan fan art or fiction, here is your chance. The challenge is write or make art of a Scott/Logan reunion whether it be movieverse Scott/Logan or in the comics. Have fun with it and do your best :)
I’ll reblog everyone who does something on my blog at scottxlogan.tumblr.com to share with all of the blog’s followers, so please give it a shot!
What's the movie called where James Marsden is wearing a dress? (From the one gifset for "The Bet")
The movie is called Walk of Shame. Here’s the IMDB link for you: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2463288/?ref_=nv_sr_1 I hope that helps! Sorry for the delay in responding. I haven’t been online and I just saw the message.
I honestly wish that the stupid Schism would’ve just ended by now without us losing Wolverine before it happens (or if it ever happens). It’s been long enough already.
It doesn’t really bother me so much because really Scott and Logan are different in various media sources. In the comics there is an obvious set height there, but in the movies that’s been kind of brushed over, so I can deal with it. Just my 2 cents though. I love Scogan period, so it doesn’t bother me as long as someone’s putting them out there for me to enjoy! Just saying…
Now they just need to kiss and catch up with one another ;-)
An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works
A few days ago, scottxlogan said she was having a shitty day and asked for some Scogan to cheer her up. Sorry it took so long, hon, but here’s what I’ve been working on for you. (shitty days of my own kept my concentration down, but it’s finished! Enjoy!)
After you receive this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself and then copy and send to your ten favourite followers :)
Okay, I’m not all that interesting, but…
- When I see a movie with either Hugh Jackman or James Marsden in it, I actually ponder what character played by the other actor not on my screen would be great paired off with the one I’m seeing at the moment.
- I’m my own worst critic to the point of a fault at times. I tend to try to be a perfectionist at times.
- I have a gluten intolerance. I try to avoid pasta and bread, but sometimes I cheat in my attempts at a gluten-free diet and I pay for it big time.
- I’ve been listening to music from the 50s lately and despite it being created many years before I was alive, I like it.
- I’m writing two novels in between everything else I’ve been doing lately.