Now they just need to kiss and catch up with one another ;-)
An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works
A few days ago, scottxlogan said she was having a shitty day and asked for some Scogan to cheer her up. Sorry it took so long, hon, but here’s what I’ve been working on for you. (shitty days of my own kept my concentration down, but it’s finished! Enjoy!)
After you receive this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself and then copy and send to your ten favourite followers :)
Okay, I’m not all that interesting, but…
- When I see a movie with either Hugh Jackman or James Marsden in it, I actually ponder what character played by the other actor not on my screen would be great paired off with the one I’m seeing at the moment.
- I’m my own worst critic to the point of a fault at times. I tend to try to be a perfectionist at times.
- I have a gluten intolerance. I try to avoid pasta and bread, but sometimes I cheat in my attempts at a gluten-free diet and I pay for it big time.
- I’ve been listening to music from the 50s lately and despite it being created many years before I was alive, I like it.
- I’m writing two novels in between everything else I’ve been doing lately.
this is written for scottxlogan bc I think they’re cool and they had a bad day today. Keep in mind that I’m new to the pairing and have hardly read any fics with them, much less written any.
It’s just a short lil humor drabble that’s kinda crack-y, too, so I hope you feel better!
Scott used to feel kind of self-conscious of the fact that he always had to wear dark sunglasses. He couldn’t really help it, since his mutation gave him laser eyes that would blast through pretty much anything, and pack quite a punch. A lot like his dad’s mutation, just somewhat more controllable.